Alaska Earth Sciences, Inc. (AES) provides consulting expertise to promote, manage, and support resource exploration and development.
AES has been meeting the challenges of working in Alaska and in complex geologic settings throughout the world for over 30 years – working with major mining and junior exploration companies, Alaska Native Corporations, construction and engineering firms and state and federal agencies.
Why Choose Alaska Earth Sciences (AES)?
AES has the experience and tools available to bring insight to any project to help advance it to the next level:
- Locally owned and staffed by Alaskans, we are at home working in remote terrains and meeting the challenges of projects located far from the conveniences of our supply centers.
- Our private library of geologic data compiled over the last fifty years rivals that of companies ten times our size.
- Computer hardware and software resources, including GIS capabilities and ore deposit modeling.
- The company’s principals have an aggregate of more than 75 years of professional geological experience.
- AES has firm roots in geotechnical and geological engineering investigations, including geotechnical drilling, permitting, and environmental compliance.