Alaska Earth Sciences provides consulting expertise to promote, manage, and support resource exploration and development.
Alaska Earth Sciences has been meeting the challenges of working in Alaska and in complex geologic settings throughout the world for over 26 years -- working with major mining and junior exploration companies, Alaska Native Corporations, construction and engineering firms and state and federal agencies.
Why Choose AES?
- Locally owned and staffed by Alaskans, we are at home working in remote terrains and meeting the challenges of projects located far from the conveniences of our supply centers.
- Our private library of geologic data compiled over fifty years rivals that of companies ten times our size.
- Computer hardware and software resources, including GIS capabilities and ore deposit modeling.
- The company’s principals have an aggregate of more than 75 years of professional geological experience.
- Our staff of 25 full-time employees includes six Certified Professional Geologists.
- AES has firm roots in geotechnical and geological engineering investigations, including geotechnical drilling, permitting, and environmental compliance.
“GIS support from Alaska Earth Sciences has been invaluable to my exploration and transportation planning projects. AES is responsive and flexible, providing me with quick turn around and high quality work.”Chuck Hawley, Certified Professional Geologist